21 июня 2008

Another trip!

At long last I am traveling to Sweden via Spain and Copenhagen! I leave today, and am finally over the unexpected anxiety I was associating with leaving what is good here in Portland for what is unknown in Europe. I'm hoping to collect lots of tunes with my new Olympus digital recorder to bring back and share with all of you, and hopefully this musical experience will penetrate and help reshape the SK style of fiddling. I will also be writing some, trying my hand at some songs if inspiration hits, and all in all resurrecting some creative practices I have been neglecting for some time due to an influx of social skills, wonderful human beings, happiness, and unconventional work hours. Please check back for updates!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiddler said...

Bon voyage, katarina... Have a wonderful time :)

1:18 PM, июня 21, 2008  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home