13 июля 2006

Geese

I went swimming after my shift in the kitchen this evening, before drinking my gin and tonic. The geese were down by the crew dock, the ones that used to be small and strictly brown, and who swam with their regular-old-Canada-goose-looking parents, but who are now full grown, and I always knew they would eventually look just like their father (and mother). They were swim swim swimming, and I jumped in, and they didn't change pace, but rather told me a racist joke:

What do you get when you put ten ducks in a box?

A box of Quackers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiddler said...

And if the geese are all named John, but go by their nickname, they'd be a box of Quacker Jacks!

7:26 PM, июля 15, 2006  
Blogger Fiddler said...

But only if they come with a prize inside :)

7:27 PM, июля 15, 2006  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home